I-India’s mission is to provide care, love and development for children and communities living on the streets of Jaipur and in conditions of extreme poverty. We strive to help as many children as possible and focus on those in most urgent need.
It was established in in 1993 and currently reach over 3000 children daily through our street schools, residential homes and vocational centres. The non-governmental organisation (NGO) in Jaipur assist children with immediate challenges, such as homelessness, child laborers, malnutrition and illness, while also developing their attitudes and skills in a way so that they have greater choice to transform their future.
– help as many children as possible
– focus on those in greatest need
– do not discriminate or avoid difficult cases
– create a comprehensive system of services to fulfill children’s long-term needs for education, skills, and emotional support, as well as their short-term needs for nutrition, health and shelter.
– maximise the impact of this system through: integrating programs, monitoring and improving the quality of service, and seizing opportunities to expand.